Friday, January 9, 2009

Beef Noodle Bowl

My kid loves any dish with noodles in it, and because of the amazing (and easy) flavor of the beef, he'll actually eat this without bribing or threatening him. One of the ingredients in this dish is KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing which I have heavily stocked in my pantry. If you are ever needing a quick and tasty dish, just cook some chicken and veggies in the dressing and serve with a side dish.

Beef Noodle BowlRecipe adapted from Kraft Foods

12 ounces fettucine noodles (or spaghetti works fine like I did in the picture)
3 cups broccoli florets
2 carrots, peeled, chopped diagonally (or baby carrots slices lenthwise for a fun twist)
2 tsp. oil
1 lb. beef sirloin steak, thinly cut into strips
1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 teaspoon ground ginger


Cook pasta as directed adding carrots and broccoli the last 3 minutes (still with a little crunch, not soggy). Meanwhile brown meat in the oil. In a small bowl or measuring cup, stir dressing, teriyaki and ginger and add to the meat. Cook for a few minutes until thickened. Drain pasta and toss in the meat mixture.

2 comments:

West and Darci said...

Hey Girl,
I am so excited you started a cooking blog becuase cooking is something that I am not good at. My poor hubby! :)

Anonymous said...

I could cry with joy! Someone stole my gallbladder and I became at first lactose intolerant and now can't have dairy at all. Thank you for such lovely, dairy-free meals!